Weird and inane emails from unknown entities

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
I haven't received any "Please give me your bank account..." emails in years, but I just received one today that is of a completely different sort. It's of the "personals" nature.:eek:

Hallo customer
But a Pebble of the brook,
NEW - Personal page-1490965:
First name: Raisa.
Surname: Smolenskaya.
But, since the state has all your cares ingross'd
City: Orenburg.
Height: 165 centimetres
Weight: 49 kilograms.
Eyes: green.
Hair Color: red.
Her Type of Man:
I wish to share my life with a kind man with a good sense of humor.
Character:
My interests are very different. I like almost everything.
Interests:
I'm anxious for self-development that's why I decided to receive the second high education.

So long!

The "New- Personal page...." is a hyperlink which of course I did not click on. And I didn't write back to say that I wasn't the man of her dreams, either.;)

Have any of you received this type? Generally, I don't get much junk email.

I'm sure its a very sincere and genuine plea from a lonely lady looking for love!!
Or then again it could be the Russian maffia attempting to separate you from your money, your house and your life!

I did like-
But a Pebble of the brook
and
But, since the state has all your cares ingross'd

Strangely poetic for spam - though ingross'd is new to me and to the lady in question I suspect.

I haven't received any "Please give me your bank account..." emails in years, but I just received one today that is of a completely different sort. It's of the "personals" nature.:eek:

The "New- Personal page...." is a hyperlink which of course I did not click on. And I didn't write back to say that I wasn't the man of her dreams, either.;)

Have any of you received this type? Generally, I don't get much junk email.

Back