Fuji Weird errors when posting messages and photos

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Name
Jack
Anyone else encounter errors when posting messages? I get an error message every time I post something through Safari. And I get double posts at time.

I'm also encountering problems posting photos that I uploaded into the FujiXspot gallery. I can see the photos only if I'm logged into the site via Safari. If I log out and then clear the cache, I can't see the photos anymore on the post. When I log back in, the photos reappear.

And in Tapatalk, I can't see the photos, period.

Yes, double posting for me as well - and I spotted one by another member early this morning. I'm on Safari.

When I post, I get a kind of warning message as well.

Yes, double posting for me as well - and I spotted one by another member early this morning. I'm on Safari.

When I post, I get a kind of warning message as well.

And while posting the post above, the site told me that I have to wait 30 seconds before post ... even though I hadn't posted anything in this site for over 5 minutes. I hit "back" on Safari, and alas, the post above which had allegedly been rejected was already posted.

Yes, and it says "line 389". I keep trying to get a screen shot of it all but I'm not fast enough, yet. ;-)

We're working on it, well...umm, Amin is working on it but thank you for reporting the problems, Armando and everyone else!

Yes, and it says "line 389". I keep trying to get a screen shot of it all but I'm not fast enough, yet. ;-)

We're working on it, well...umm, Amin is working on it but thank you for reporting the problems, Armando and everyone else!

Here is what I see - managed to copy it fast.(y)

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389
Redirecting...
Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Here is what I see - managed to copy it fast.(y)

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389
Redirecting...
Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Back