Announcement Welcome to Cameraderie 2.0 - Feb. 2019 Updates

The way the software works should be the same as it was before... clicking on the link where you have unread posts should take you to the first unread post but clicking on a link with no unread posts will take you to the first post in the thread.

That should be how it's working, it should be taking you to the first post that it thinks you haven't read yet. It's possible that when the software was upgraded and the cookies cleared that it reset the counters for some but that's a theory I'll need to verify.
I've marked all forums as read and it works as expected now.

I don't seem to be able to highlight bodies of text to employ cut and paste techniques. Is this a lost functionality or am I doing something wrong?
Seems to be working fine at the moment (Chrome browser, tried on both Win 10 & Win 7). The 'highlight section of text' is actually an XF feature to do partial quoting so it's something that is pretty vetted.

What steps exactly are you doing and on what environment (OS / Browser)?

I may be wrong, but I remember being able to suppress new posts from the Marketplace; they now show in the "Unread Posts" list, and I can't figure out how to make them go away. It's not too bad at the moment, but I'd still like to have that option back.

M.

Back