Welcome to Xtogs.com

Amin

Hall of Famer
Xtogs stands for Fuji X photographers.

We are a new website for Fujifilm X Series camera users and are setting out to build a great home for Fuji users on the web.

Xtogs is part of the Serious Compacts Network, which includes Mu-43 (for Micro Four Thirds users), TalkNEX (for Sony NEX users), and SeriousCompacts (for all who are interested in quality photography using smaller gear). What all of these sites have in common are a friendly atmosphere and welcoming community.

Please register, enjoy, and help spread the word!

I just registered. Glad I did. My first Fujifilm compact (superzoom) was an S5000. I enjoyed using it in one or two book projects that needed some photography, until some its plastic locking mechamisms gave up on me. But it was one well-used small camera. I also own a DSLR. Lately I sold my Lumix LX5 so I could get myself a Fujifilm x10. I feel am not even halfway through exploiting its virtues. It's barely half a year old and I know I'll be using it and enjoying for a long time yet. But now I'm also looking rather covetously at the new X20, especially with its faster focus and shooting info display on its viewfinder. Whatever, I think I'll be shooting Fuji for still a long, long time.

Well, Amin... I was kind of wondering how long it would take you to get to the Fujis. As you know, I'm already a member of your other photo sites and participate heavily in both mu-43 and Serious Compacts. Fuji users need a real global "go to" site, the way Pentaxians have Pentax Forums. The best of luck to you.

Meanwhile, I don't own any of the Fujis yet... but I know I'll have either an X20 or an X100s before the end of this year.

Thanks for opening this forum. Already an active place with great content in just a few days. Congratulations, and I'm looking forward to partcipating.

I haven't found a way to grab an RSS feed - is it enabled (or will it be)?

Thank you

Adam

I haven't found a way to grab an RSS feed - is it enabled (or will it be)?

Thanks, Adam. It will be. Just takes a while to figure out how to do it. Were you looking for an RSS of front page posts, separate feeds for different subforums, or a feed for all posts?

Couldn't be better timing, Amin. I was thinking about X100s, X20, or perhaps the RX100 as my next when something about the E-X1 with the 18-55mm peaked my interest. After a few days of going back and forth finally jumped on the E-X1, and I'm so glad I did. It's a joy to shoot, and the pics are really gorgeous.

Then I found you had opened up this forum, couldn't be better timing. Salute! :th_salute:

Back