Welcoming our second new Super Moderator...

Amin

Hall of Famer
Very pleased to announce that Lightmancer will be joining Luke and I as a Super Moderator here at S.C.

Thanks, Bill, for accepting the invitation. I know that both Bill and Luke are going to be wonderful Super Mods and great for this community:drinks:.

Our team is now complete :).

Ouch. We need a moderator here ^^^

:D

Actually, I think we just need to insert some photos. Poor, confused girl.....I think she meant handy, which I am certainly NOT.

Welcome aboard Bill. I've long admired your photos.....now I can admire your moderating skills as well. If you know any cool tricks, show them to me. I'm just sitting here throwing switches and banning users randomly to see what everything does...much like a 7 year old in a Ferrari.

Whoops!

And what does the "Add infraction for HeatherTheVet" button do?

I'm joking of course, but does this user interface come with an owners manual? I love that the "add infraction" icon looks like a deck of cards and it's right next to the "Thanks" button. It's like a comedian programmed it or something.

An all-male mod team eh? I want to know who's going to wear the dress, for a bit of balance, since theres no BBW doing mod anymore :p

It's not quite in my ethnic heritage (a wee bit close perhaps), but I'd be man enough to don a kilt if it would deflect notions of sexism. (promise not to laugh at my knobby knees or bald spots by the shins).

But if Bill wants to wear the dress I won't stop him.

Back