Welcoming our second new Super Moderator...

Thank you all. I can confirm that I have attended the secret ceremony on Compact Island in which we sacrificed a big fat DSLR on the Serious Compacts altar and I have sworn allegiance to the noble cause of cameras that keep us away from chiropractors :)

Seriously, I am very happy to be able to help. Please bear with me while I find out what all these shiny new buttons do (particularly the big red one marked DO NOT TOUCH...)

Oh, and I REALLY don't have the legs for a frock... ;)

Sent from another Galaxy

Lightmancer said:
Thank you all. I can confirm that I have attended the secret ceremony on Compact Island in which we sacrificed a big fat DSLR on the Serious Compacts altar and I have sworn allegiance to the noble cause of cameras that keep us away from chiropractors :)y

Was that before or after you uploaded pix to Flickr the other day taken with a 5D though Bill?
:D

Aha - excellent news, Bill! I have absolutely no doubt that you and Luke will work wonderfully together.:2thumbs::clapping: I'll see you over in the Pub and let our publican Bill know that there'll be celebratory drinks all around!:drinks:

Please bear with me while I find out what all these shiny new buttons do (particularly the big red one marked DO NOT TOUCH...)

Daffy Duck. Love that cartoon. "Don'y EVER press the RED ONE!"

I have a big, RED button in the Lab. It is the Button that tripped the 100amp breaker in case the LASER runs out of control. The LASER is gone, but the button remains.

Back