Sony Well, my wait is finally over...

BruPri

Top Veteran
Name
Bruce J. Pritchard
I was one of the first to pre-order a NEX-7, body only and then the floods hit and I cancelled. Recently I reordered through a local company, the two weeks they initially indicated for deliver was off by about two months which gave me ample time to use my x100 to death (no, it's actually still living) I picked up the NEX-7 yesterday and was finally able to use my 55-210 that I kept from my NEX-3, that's the only Sony E-mount I own, all the rest are Nikkor big glass. So today I traded a huge Nikkor 180 2.8 (which the 55-210 betters btw), and picked up three Contax Zeiss lenses, a Sonnar 85 2.8, a Distagon 35 2.8 and a Tessar 45 2.8 pancake. The adaptor for those will arrive tomorrow, can't wait to use those although the mere thought of pancakes is making me hungry.

Stay tuned...

Nice!! Congrats on the camera and the new lenses!

How do you like the feel of the NEX7 vs. the NEX3 so far? I liked it a whole lot better.
Night and day! (I have to work both night and day to pay for it)

But seriously folks...
I like the first shutter business, but there are times when I have to remind myself that I've actually completed taking the picture and that's not the sound of just the shutter opening. The viewfinder is inconsistent as I wear glasses and it more often than not, switches immediately back to the LCD.
Oh well...

As I walked through the camera store, a small voice from the lens counter was whispering...buy me...BUY ME!
It was not an easy decision given my limited funds but some things are just meant to be in life.

Zeiss 85mm 1.4 now joins my 60mm macro and 55/210. Here's a couple quick ones from the 85:

Back