Weston-Super-Mare with the X70

Iansky

All-Pro
We took a trip to Weston on Sunday and the weather was a bit of a mixed bag, cloudy and threatening rain for part of the day then the sun came out.

Plenty of people around and warm enough to sit outside and enjoy a "fish and chip" lunch.

Again, the X70 delivered.............

DSCF1177-FrameShop.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF1184-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1187-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1188-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1190-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1194-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1200-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1210-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1211-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1217-FrameShop.jpg

Very nice again Ian. I must confess, however, that my many years of watching Doctor Who has still left me sadly lacking in UK geography. When I search the map, I find five communities named Weston on the isle. Curious, or common?

Thank you both, I wanted to try some different processing with these images - Raw conversion in Iridient then into Affinity for some very minor work and from there to Lightroom so interesting to see the results especially as no additional sharpening was added in LR and a very, very small amount in Affinity.

Tony, Weston-Super-Mare is on the South West coast near a city called Bristol.

Thanks Mike, they have and still are putting a lot of effort into making it an attractive town - I am hoping for good weather this coming Sat as it is the annual free airshow / military show along the sea front so weather permitting may offer some good photo opportunities.

It is only just over an hour from where I live so worth a drive down to grab some images.

Back