Feedback We've moved to a new server. Hows it going?

I got error messages all afternoon including one which said fatal error so I wondered if I'd ever see the site again. Everything seems to be working now.

Back up, can post again, and I am no longer "Banned Forever" from mu-43.com! Thought for a moment that they showed great judgement in character.

Back up, can post again, and I am no longer "Banned Forever" from mu-43.com! Thought for a moment that they showed great judgement in character.

Of all the random glitches that could possibly happen, why did ours have to tell everyone they were banned :confused:.

Aside from some of the glitches previously noted, haven't hit anything too weird, but I'm still recovering from my long trip. Spent some time today sorting out photos.

Okay, I just did some more tweaking for site performance, and I am now officially done messing with it other than bug fixes. Please report any issues in this thread. If you notice a performance improvement, I'd be interested to know that as well!

Amin,
I guessed you were doing something an hour or two ago, since, despite being logged in on this site, when I clicked on the next topic or whatever that I wanted to see, I would be taken to the old site. Not an issue as such, providing you're not tinkering :), just an interesting observation.

Barrie

Barrie, that sounds like a lingering dns propagation issue. That should not happen at all after today. In fact, I'll be taking the "old" site completely off line soon, as soon as I make sure this one is being properly backed up.

Paul and BB - you've probably already done this, but if not please check your email trash and spam folder to make sure notifications aren't going there.

Just FYI, I'm all set now that I've switched email addresses. Sorry I forgot to update last night.

I know Penny mentioned elsewhere that she was not receiving them.

Penny, do you have a Gmail address that you can use for notifications?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

I've changed email addresses and am getting PM emails inconsistently (got two from BB this afternoon OK, but nothing for one sent by grebeman this evening - popups still working though.

In addition I'm not getting any notifications for comments left on my gallery images (although I have enabled email notifications )

Am I the only one who thinks the site is performing a lot quicker? Maybe it's just placebo effect since I changed so many things?

Back