Feedback We've moved to a new server. Hows it going?

I like that "the placebo effect". I think it seems faster, but am not sure... I need to spend more time posting pictures to see. Just kidding - it does seem faster.:D

Slow also. Some pages were not loading at all at one point. Might have been pulling content from my cache to make pages incomplete.

It's loading dreadfully slowly for me :(

Slow also. Some pages were not loading at all at one point. Might have been pulling content from my cache to make pages incomplete.

Sorry to hear this. I wonder if it's because of distance from server (server is in Washington, D.C.) or something else. Has the site always been slow for the two of you or only since the server change?

Sorry to read this, Paul. Is there a way that you could try a gmail account? Since I switched to that, it's worked perfectly.

Sue, this was a bug that sometimes raised its ugly head in the past.

I'm sure Amin will take a look see soon. Thank you both for reporting in here.

Russ, if you're reading...any improvements?

thanks BB, but it's not worked on two completely separate accounts, not sure trying a thirdwill make any difference :(

OK it does seem to work on a gmail account ... but i don't particularly want to have to use a gmail account just for one purpose ...

Well, I can't help you there but at least it's working. In the past I had always used Verizon but for several months off and on, I'd stopped being able to depend upon email notifications. Then with the upgrade, I decided to try gmail and it worked.

Back