Whar are you up to do this Sunday?

I will be working this coming evening, my Saturday we sent with friends and Beer.
5945797108_25b1bd75e1_b.jpg

Hic!
Sidekick 4g phonecam

About to take my dog for a nice walk before it becomes way too hot. Aiding my daughter in a dry run up to an arts center about 45 minutes north of here, so that she can find her way there in the dark next week (she's a fairly new driver). Watching the Women's World Cup Soccer today, with my husband and maybe a few other friends - go USA!:D And I hope to, finally, do some post processing on some pictures later on.

Recovering from the Natakhtari brewery tour - and sampling - yesterday which was followed by a Georgian supra (think tables groaning with food and never ending replenishment) and a farewell party for a departing expat who also happens to be an enthusiastic home brewer. Went to a garden centre and bought lots of new plants so I'm about to spend the evening in the garden planting.

Took my wife to the airport early to get her flight to Holland where she is seeing Take That with a friend (and about 50,000 other middle aged women!). Cooked lunch for me and the kids (roast chicken, potatoes, cabbage and carrots followed by treacle tart and cream) and will be taking my daughter to the airport this evening so she can fly to Portugal for a week with her boyfriend at their family holiday home.
Appart from that not much really.

Nice to hear about what others are doing outside of image-making...

We've got a "packed" Sunday. My wife returned from a conference, yesterday... she just went for an exercise-walk to the park (as I'm writing this). Went to Mass earlier this morning. We're going to a movie matinee with our younger daughter (too hot for gardening). Later, to the pool. Preparing a "care package" to send to older daughter away at Scout camp. Food shopping, laundry, trip planning. And, probably something I'm forgetting. Back to the grind, tomorrow.

Will, I'd like to go to Portugal, too.

Lunch sounds as though it was good, though I don't think I've ever had treacle.

Kathy - that's a beautiful picture of fly fishers in their milieu.

Got up early today and read my book for almost 2 hours all alone. Bliss! The rest of the day has been spent providing coffee, tea and assorted snacks to various family members either residing here or visiting, in between bouts of pp'ing old photos (after my latest computer crash my re-import of all my LR photos seems to have arrived in rather a jumble and thus finding old friends, apparently now UNprocessed for some reason, I'm amusing myself by re-doing them with some new found knowledge :rolleyes: Heavy showers today interspersed by brilliant sunshine has made photography itself rather haphazzard.

Wow, Christina - I feel for you regarding your photos being UNprocessed! Yikes. Patience is your virtue, that's for sure. I will be very interested to see what you do with the bullfighting pictures - which you know I loved.

The reading time must have been a much needed mini vacation.:friends: You're a very good provider with all that food and drink.;)

Well, Japan won the Women's World Cup and they deserved to - it was a good game and certainly their country needed a real boost. Congratulations to Japan!

hmmm... guess I've just had a lazy day, mainly started to sift through and process the last 2-3 months of photos! but also watched the BBC's apprentice final - quite a surprising end and winner ;-)

Good for you, Vince - especially the being lazy and yet still going through your photographs!

I, too, finally got into some photos... I'd been having some eye problems and finally was able to stop the drops, etc., and feel reborn as I'm able to get into my "darkroom" AKA Lightroom again.

Looking forward to seeing some of those 2 to 3 months worth of picture, Vince.:D

Back