What are U doing 2day?

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
Hi everyone. Today I will watch Formula 1 and SBK on telly. Maybe I'll take a look in the first marathon of The Netherlands, the Enschede Marathon.
Of course I will not forget to pay a visit at mom (91 years of age).

What are you up to today?
:rolleyes:

It's the first round of the presidential elections here today, so I'll mostly spend the day trying to survive the constant stream of speculation, statistics, debates, and the likes.

If the weather stays as it is I'll probably take the X100 for a walk.

Great news Grant..... good luck with the opening. I'm visiting my Dad in the hospital (looks like everything is OK), quick lunch then off to work at the record store. After that, some light housecleaning and then dinner out with my lovely wife. Walking the dogs will be squeezed in there somewhere and maybe I'll have time to trip the shutter once or twice, but not as much as I'd like.

Hangover - recovering from a Wedding yesterday - overdid the "liquid refreshments" - I'll never touch white rum cocktails again

Fabulous wedding and great Steel Band Soloist

Canon S95 - 1/30th sec at f2.8 - ISO 200

singer.jpg

Slow day, had breakfast with friends, back home for a snooze and a snuggle, made a few work related calls. Now I'm sticking the prints I got into a scrapbook (or portfolio if you will) and feeling very pleased with myself.

Still to come - more filling out of taxes, more sleep and maybe a saunter down to the pub where all the folk musicians are meeting up tonight, give the guitar a spin and listen to what people are working on. I'll not be singing myself, not enough breath just now. When I do I sound like this - Scratching Marks in the Sand - YouTube

Monday - walking Bella, unpacking after returning from Istanbul and Munich last night, feeling slightly depressed about being back, probably going to do a little write up on the SEL50 I acquired recently for my blog. Later I'm going to drink beer (Erdinger Dunklesweiss) and eat ice cream (whatever's in the freezer). Think that should do me for the day.

Just got back from a week in sunny Spain. Bounced down through the grey cloud to a predictably rainy, cold UK :( My one joy is to see my little dog so pleased to see us (oh, and the kids of course!) House is in one piece, dog still alive so all's well. Not looking forward to taking up the reins of my life again tomorrow.

Picked up my visa today for a trip to Moscow next week, should make for a very interesting (photo) experience. Currently deciding what gear to bring, probably the NEX 5n with kitlens and one of my PEN's with 9-18, 20mm and 40-150. Definitely looking forward to seeing this city and hope to post some pictures soon after my return!

Back