What are you up to today?

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
Oh well, we got real summer weather, I got up early this morning, then we (my wife, Fidel-our siamese cat and me) took our bikes for a tour through our surroundings, then we visited my mam who's 91 ! Yip !
We will have a fantastic meal soon, my wife is preparing it, it already smells tasty !
Later on this afternoon we may go for a trip to a terrace and have a few Warsteiner beer ! Cheers ! Does anyone else here like Warsteiner ?
We have big terrace at home where we will spent most time today.
It's gonna be about 35 Celsius, so best is to do nothing at all. Drinkuing is a must.
Tell me, what are you up to today?

That sounds great, I'm finally having a weekend off (I havent had a weekend off for 7 months due to my studies), me and my best friend decided to go on a small road trip to a local winery to unwind (not to drink, as we're both illiterate when it comes to good wine).

Going back up to the country, to our new old house to continue cleaning, pruning, cutting away years of neglect of big broken trees, blackberry bushes and more...but all the while appreciating the beauty. Today seems as though it's going to be another gloriously non humid, blue sky summer day! After some work it's off to meet friends for a multiple birthday celebration and listening to good music by this group and one other.:D

5975778991_2453fe15c4_z.jpg

Cheers to everyone wherever you are and whatever you're all up to - I hope it's something good! Thank you, Herman!:friends:

I think he meant has cat awoke early with he and his wife.....but if the cat went along for the bike ride and the Warsteiners......I want to see pictures!

I drank my fair share of Warsteiner years ago. I like it nice and cold on a hot summer day.

Not sure what I'm doing today. My wife is going to visit and ride her horse. I have a rare Sunday off so I may tag along to take photos. Have a great day all!

I am on call this weekend so sticking around, hanging out with the dogs, catching up on some online work/play, listening to lots of music and generally being a bit frustrated. Oh, and doing the washing and ironing, maybe beating back the weeds over the track by my gooseberries and redcurrants. Some miserable person keeps stealing them. Never mind, I know where all the good elder trees are :)

If I don't get called out I might manage to finish writing a song. But I doubt it, just not quite in the headspace. Too antsy!

its gloomy n looking like rain here in austin
so... im sitting here fresh from the shower and spending time online and staring out the window
its actually prolly cool enuf to go wander n take photos, but its so ugly outside that i dont wanna... and you cant make me! ;)

It's an overcast day here at the (New) Jersey Shore. It's now 73 degrees fahrenheit, which is a nice break from the upper 80s and 90s we've experienced over the past month or so. My wife and I attended a close friend's birthday party yesterday and it went late, so we're moving slow today. She's reading the Sunday New York Times and I'm browsing the web.

Since I have to work both days next weekend, I won't do too much today. But I will pay some attention to which camera and lens (or lenses) I'll take with me to the historic races at Lime Rock Park in Connecticut in Labor Day weekend. I may post a seperate message about this.

Back