What are you up to today?

stayed in the garden in the shade... didn't do much but reading... and having an Espresso and Vanilla Icecream at some point... :)

Then saw some tiny young frogs at the side of our pond (which made me get the macro lens :)

I wanna thank everyone for their reply.
Air temperature went up to 37C this afternoon.
It's warm. Seems we'll have a warm hot August summer. Yippie, I like it that way!

I had to go to work today but the shop was cool as the air conditioning was on. 32 degrees outside so I was in the right place. It was pretty quiet so had a little time to play with the cameras.

I've had a lovely day today. Went to a see a private collection of cars in a beautiful setting. It was a small event intended to raise funds for a couple of charities which it certainly did. The cars on show were really lovely and a lot of people also turned out in their own vintage cars so there was lots to see! Photographic heaven. Just wish I could have done them justice. Will post a few that I'm happy with soon. We were the last people to leave at 6.30 after picnicing under a lovely shady Oak tree. Someone thought my Fuji X Pro 1 was a Leica too ;)

My weekends this time of year are very similar, work, work and work. Today I shot the new art for this seasons "Modern Family", actually a very fun day, last Sunday was 16hrs shooting the art for the new show "Nashville", the weekend before was another new show "Neighbors" and next Sunday I will be shooting the new art for "Grey's Anatomy". There might be one or two weekends off by November

Oh I can hardly wait for new episodes of Modern Family. Bob, I think your job is so cool. Not the working with movie stars part......The part where you get to be creative with awesome cameras and lighting and make the magic happen.

Had the day off work, it was so nice outside I really wanted to head into the city and take some shots, alas, reality had other designs on my free time. So I pretty much spent the whole day doing my taxes while listening too (and watching) Faithless Live in Alexandra Palace on DVD.

I hate preparing my taxes, it makes me realize how incredibly loose I am with my money, luckily though, I do tend to benefit from a nice little lump sum in return so I kept myself motivated to keep going over my invoices with a fine toothed comb by telling myself of I find enough hidden dollars in that chaotic box (boxes) of paperwork I'll earn myself that lovely little Nokton 17mm that has been beckoning me, calling me, taunting me !

;)

Back