• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Film What camera and film combination are you using today?

Cerita

Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
Canada
I just realised I also have Fp4 in the Mamiya 645 AF and some Portra 160 in the Nikon F80. Gosh, I have to get shooting :).

Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
I just realised I also have Fp4 in the Mamiya 645 AF and some Portra 160 in the Nikon F80. Gosh, I have to get shooting :).
Same here - though there's some comparative "testing" involved (handling/shooting experience, some conscious lens exploration), which is why I loaded up *all* my M mount cameras:
- ZM (with 35mm Biogon C), M4-P (with Voigtländer 21mm f/4 pancake) and CL (with its companion, the Summicron-C) with Kodak Ektar 100;
- M6 TTL (first with Voigtländer 35mm f/1.4 M.C., now with Leica Elmar-M 50mm f/2.8) with Agfa APX100;
- the rangefinder "compact" that started it all for me, the ever enjoyable Zeiss Ikon Contessamatic E (sporting a 50mm f2.8 Tessar) with (most probably :blush:) AgfaVista 200.

M.

Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Finished 2 rolls today
Same here: Agfa Vista 200 from the Olympus XA and Ilford Delta 100 from the most frugal old folder I own, the Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2 with 105mm/6.3 Novar Anastigmat (using Sunny 16 throughout). Quite interesting contrast in terms of shooting experience there ...

Now there's some HP5+ coming on - from the Leica M4-P with Jupiter 8 as well as from the Leica AF-C1 (a Minolta Tele Super in disguise - but still a surprisingly nice camera to shoot with).

M.

Cerita

Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
Canada
I still have Portra 160 in the Nikon F80, TMax 400 in the Minolta 7, 4 more shots of Bergger's Panchro 400 in the Fujica GW690. I have been preoccupied with the new Mamiya 6 folder (I love this camera), some scanning issues etc. However, I have to get those other shutters firing :).

Cerita

Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
Canada
After a bad experience recently using my Land 450 camera and a precious pack of FPc100 film (the film kept jamming in the camera and I ruined the whole pack), I decided to buy a Polaroid back for the RB67. I got it on Friday, and decided to load it up with another precious pack of FP, and was very successful with the first shot, a test shot but a successful test shot. Very pleasing experience after I was in tears when I ruined the whole pack of film, it's not so much the cost but the scarcity that upset me more than anything else.

Latest threads

Top Bottom