Film What camera and film combination are you using today?

I just realised I also have Fp4 in the Mamiya 645 AF and some Portra 160 in the Nikon F80. Gosh, I have to get shooting :).
Same here - though there's some comparative "testing" involved (handling/shooting experience, some conscious lens exploration), which is why I loaded up *all* my M mount cameras:
- ZM (with 35mm Biogon C), M4-P (with Voigtländer 21mm f/4 pancake) and CL (with its companion, the Summicron-C) with Kodak Ektar 100;
- M6 TTL (first with Voigtländer 35mm f/1.4 M.C., now with Leica Elmar-M 50mm f/2.8) with Agfa APX100;
- the rangefinder "compact" that started it all for me, the ever enjoyable Zeiss Ikon Contessamatic E (sporting a 50mm f2.8 Tessar) with (most probably :blush:) AgfaVista 200.

M.

I have sent 1 roll of Ektar and 1 roll of Ektachrome from my Bronica to be developed. Still have 6 rolls in as many cameras to finish. Nightmare...

Finished 2 rolls today
Same here: Agfa Vista 200 from the Olympus XA and Ilford Delta 100 from the most frugal old folder I own, the Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2 with 105mm/6.3 Novar Anastigmat (using Sunny 16 throughout). Quite interesting contrast in terms of shooting experience there ...

Now there's some HP5+ coming on - from the Leica M4-P with Jupiter 8 as well as from the Leica AF-C1 (a Minolta Tele Super in disguise - but still a surprisingly nice camera to shoot with).

M.

I still have Portra 160 in the Nikon F80, TMax 400 in the Minolta 7, 4 more shots of Bergger's Panchro 400 in the Fujica GW690. I have been preoccupied with the new Mamiya 6 folder (I love this camera), some scanning issues etc. However, I have to get those other shutters firing :).

After a bad experience recently using my Land 450 camera and a precious pack of FPc100 film (the film kept jamming in the camera and I ruined the whole pack), I decided to buy a Polaroid back for the RB67. I got it on Friday, and decided to load it up with another precious pack of FP, and was very successful with the first shot, a test shot but a successful test shot. Very pleasing experience after I was in tears when I ruined the whole pack of film, it's not so much the cost but the scarcity that upset me more than anything else.

Back