Fuji What do we expect lens prices to do after the April 5th Rebate expiration date?

ean10775

All-Pro
Name
Eric
After trying out an X-T1 at my local shop today, I'm 99% convinced I'm going to sell my 5DII and lenses and pick up an X-T1, 56mm and 35mm lenses. With regard to the 35mm, do you think it makes sense to purchase it now before the rebate ends on April 5th for $449 or do you think there will be some package deals on the horizon if you buy the X-T1 and multiple lenses? Normally I'd say waiting for the latter makes more sense, but I wonder how long it would take for the X-T1 and the 56mm to be included in any promotion seeing as they are both in short supply as it is at the moment. What would you do?

Me thinks that we'll see more package deals in the not too far future but to me the recent rebate on single lenses is something special - I have a 27mm on pre-order at BH.

well it won't be cheaper in the future.....maybe the same. A nice 5D will always be easy to sell if it's priced right. If you're ready to commit, I'd buy now or get ready to wait another 4-6 months. Or you can wait and buy a used one....they're almost always minty...no one wants to scuff their precious lenses...LOL.

Back