Film What FILM (!) photography related item did you buy this week?

phigmov

Top Veteran
Mar 23, 2015
Just arrived - almost thought it might be caught up in X-Mas mail purgatory for a week or two more

Nikon F. Body is in fantastic condition, viewfinder has plenty of dust and a line through it - I need to take it apart and see if I can clean it out a bit. Suspect its a bit of a mongrel, the name plate has some wear marks consistent with one of the photomic-style metering heads so I think this is a bit of a mix & match job.

Now I have an F, F2 & F3. Will keep an eye out for an F4 and F5 (although I have an F100 which is close in features in a more compact package). F6 is still v. pricey.

With a 50mm that came with my F2 earlier this year

BrianS

Super Moderator
Apr 3, 2013
Just arrived - almost thought it might be caught up in X-Mas mail purgatory for a week or two more

Nikon F. Body is in fantastic condition, viewfinder has plenty of dust and a line through it - I need to take it apart and see if I can clean it out a bit. Suspect its a bit of a mongrel, the name plate has some wear marks consistent with one of the photomic-style metering heads so I think this is a bit of a mix & match job.
The finder: The line is possibly separation of the silver from glass on the prism. If the dust is showing up as black spots- could be the same. The body cap is an early one, probably from an early F body.

Latest threads

Top Bottom