What is it Wednesday - #78 - and the winner is ...

SnapDawg

Rorschach Test Pilot
Name
Ken
Thanks to my perpetually hazy reading glasses I have the questionable honor of kicking off WiiW #78 ... venga, vámonos:

Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honour of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

What do you think it is?

DSC03348-FO-fr-x.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ghee, I almost forgot this little corner of the web.
Here's the original image of a beautiful piece of homecooked Canarian lava :)

lava.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bill got pretty darn close with his 'eroded section of rock' and so he has the questionable honor to start WiiW #79. You've got pm, Bill.
Thanks to all the participants, CU@#79 :th_salute:

D'oh, I should have put together your home location with the countless photos I've taken of the same stuff on Lanzarote. I maintain that a great deal of the lava in the Canaries looks like chocolate brownies.

I had to find the image for this WiiW really quick and when I ran across this one all I saw was some dough with raisins :).

D'oh, I should have put together your home location with the countless photos I've taken of the same stuff on Lanzarote. I maintain that a great deal of the lava in the Canaries looks like chocolate brownies.

Back