What Is It Wednesday - Week 14

Matero

Hall of Famer
This object is dead easy, or at least should be. I hope I didn't blur and mix it to the Mission Impossible, but I trust on you, and your imagination.

How this is played?

Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honor of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

Enjoy!

21468008348_36dc0caf01_c.jpg

What It Is Wednesday - week 14
by Matero, on Flickr

OK, time to close this one. My riddle was quite easy, so easy that I had to make it, well reasonably difficult with heavy cropping. But we have a winner with right answer here!

If you look the original, not from the normal distance from the screen, but step up few steps away from your screen, it should be obvious what it is.

And Pim from Netherlands was right, it is LCD display on the reserve battery for mobiles. You see why I chose this one from my desk :)

21184621493_e36a2e51ab_c.jpg

WIIWw14 2015-09-23 19.29.13 FUJIFILM X-T1 XF35mmF1.4 R f1.4 1_160s ISO1000
by Matero, on Flickr

Congratulations Pim, the stage is your now!

I have to admit it was my wife who helped me here.. I had looked at it on my phone, and later looked again on the tablet. Could still not make much of it so I turned the tablet to my wife who was sitting a few meters away and asked her what it was... Almost immediately she told me it was some digital display....:) I guess this proves once again sometimes you need to step back in order to get a better view....

I will try and post a new challenge asap, am currently travelling but hope to get something up in a day or so.

Back