Fuji What kind of bag are you carrying all your cool Fuji equipment in?

jnam

Rookie
I have gone full Fuji....am carrying the X100s and XE-2 as well as Fuji 14, 35 and 55-200, an SB-800 flash , and perhaps even a MeFoto Roadtrip tripod. Keeping with the small is beautiful theme anyone have any cool ways for carrying your gear?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

just got me a Case Logic Reflexion, Don't know if it'll be bit enough for your stuff, but I really like it.
I just carry a XE-1, 18-55, 55-200, sigma flash, trekking (mini) tripod, remote, tablet and all the small stuff with it.
One of the things that makes this bag great is that the top zipper is attached to a metal part what keeps open when you change lenses.

Cheers

Ronny

I am using a think tank mirrorless mover 30i. It would what you're carrying, jnam. I can easily carry a XE2 w/23mm attached, 55-200, Rokinon 85mm(same size as 55-200), and x100. With 6 batteries and think tank pocket rocket in the front compartment.

I need to find something a bit bigger to carry all of my gear and work out of. 2 XE2's, 14-23-27-soon to be 56-Rok 85-55/200. There will be events etc which I will need to get all of my gear there. Then work out of the bag for lens or battery changes.

Think Tank "Retrospective 5"

4626_retro_5_01_thumb.jpg

Love the Retrospective 5 for when I'm travelling really light. Otherwise Most all my Fuji gear fits safely and snugly inside a black Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Bag. The Crumpler looks small, but packs extremely well.

X-Pro1, XF 18-55mm, XF14mm, XF35mm and X100s. My Sirui carbon fiber tripod (Similar to MeFoto I'm guessing) also packs well under the lid for easy carrying (Pokes out each side a little). Charger, filters, accessories etc. as well.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/870223-REG/Crumpler_MD6002_X01P60_6_Million_Dollar_Home.html

Crumpler are very sturdy, well padded, weather resistant, just as comfortable as ThinkTank, and are much better in reality than their pictures might suggest to some.

Without tripod: Thinktank Retrospective 5
With tripod: Timbuk2 Snoop Messenger (Small), since it has tripod straps on the bottom.

-OR-

Crumpler Haven small insert in a backpack with the tripod carried in a water bottle side pocket.

I saw David Hobby using the Gregory Miwok 18 in a video and liked the design for a small pack, so I picked up one of those and it's been used many times now to cart my photo gear around. If I need a little more space for a day pack I typically use an REI Traverse 30. Beauty of the moveable insert is I can pick from my sizable collection of hiking and camping packs ;)

Hadley small (pictured on previous page - same olive color too) if I want to be stylish and water-proof. Think Tank Turnstyle 10 for the most comfortable carry I've ever experienced, but a truly clunky looking nylon bag. It's waterproof too with the included rain cover, but not as elegantly as the Hadley which is waterproof as is. The Think Tank will hold a bit more or the same gear more easily, but either of them will fit an XT1 with 3-6 lenses (depending on how large they are) and, in my case, a Nikon Coolpix A pocket/street camera. With room for batteries and accessories in the front pocket and an ipad mini or other small tablet in the back pocket. The Turnstyle really is remarkably comfortable to carry and easy to get stuff into and out of on the fly. But it's so damn ugly and the Hadley is so much nicer while still being plenty comfortable and useful...

-Ray

I have the same olive tan Hadley small.
The two X E1's, a 14, 18, 23, 35 and the kit lens all fit in my black tan Hadley large.
Remarkable bag.
Planning to order Wotancraft Scout 06.

I have gone full Fuji....am carrying the X100s and XE-2 as well as Fuji 14, 35 and 55-200, an SB-800 flash , and perhaps even a MeFoto Roadtrip tripod. Keeping with the small is beautiful theme anyone have any cool ways for carrying your gear?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

ThinkTank Retrospective 5....like many others here.

Back