Fuji What software for X100S RAF files?

I am currently on Adobe Lightroom for most of my external X-Trans processing, with Silkypix 5 as my fallback. All other vendors are currently a let-down, as nine of them supports all X-Trans models. Given that I just paid PhaseOne plenty of $$$ for C1, this is pretty annoying. Actually, IMHO, LR/ACR is the only solution that fully supports the entire Fuji X series in all sensor modes. Not even Silkypix does this, so Adobe looks quite attractive to me these days. I am pretty pragmatic when it comes to RAW converters, no time for "politics", I simply use what I think dekivers the best results. I also use AccuRaw from Sandy, which delivers wonderful X-Trans demosaicing, but honestly, that's about it, and I need more control over highlight recovery. It is also very slow on my Mac, even slower than Silkypix. So I am not yet sure where to place AccuRaw, I still bought it, though, as it's always nice to support Sandy and his efforts. I also went through the full beta phase of the software, so I have already gathered some experience using it.

Thanks for your answer flysurfer. I have a fuji X100 and I can process ok the RAF files with ACR or LR. I don't have the X100S but I have a few RAF files from a review and I can´t process it with ACR or LR...
Thanks

Back