Fuji What would you like on your X-2...?

A faster processor or dual processors, or whatever it takes to allow me to to use magnified view while it's still saving the previous shots. From what I've read the X-M1 and X-A1 have this, so it's a reasonable request.

Also some proper extension tubes -- the third party ones are reported to fit badly enough to risk damaging the mount.

And reasonably fast primes in longer F/Ls. I use my 105mm f:2.5 Nikkor a lot and it's a lovely lens, but with MF I get far fewer keepers than I'd hope.

And finally, a series of legacy glass adapters that include auto-stop-down. Even with EVF magnification and focus peaking there is a huge difference in MF accuracy wide open rather than at shooting aperture. For pre-electronic legacy glass (like AI/AIS Nikkors) all it would need is a small solenoid-type actuator to operate the stop-down lever. It could get power from the camera and it should be possible to decode the 'half-press' state of the lens contacts to trigger the action. Should be easy enough for an outfit like Metabones.

Biggest for me would be better EVF (Similar to VF-4) don't have to be as big. Also a bit better AF performance. The rest is just extra :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using FujiXspot mobile app

Back