What's your creative type? Adobe launches quiz to analyze you.

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
Adobe launched a new web site that through a series of questions will try to analyze what is your creative type. There's about 15 questions, some require deeper thought than others, but the analysis at the end is pretty interesting and can be reflective of your photography philosophy.

There are eight classified types that you might get grouped into. The quiz was created in partnership with Carolyn Gregoire, author of Wired to Create: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Creative Mind. Adobe says the quiz is based on real world psychology and aims to determine how you see the world and how you think & act. It should be stressed that Adobe is just describing it as a bit of fun and is not meant to be an actual determination.

With a few browser extensions in place *cough* Adblock+ and Privacy Badger *cough* the quiz was unobtrusive, the only annoying part is that between each question there is a full-screen video animation. While you can skip it there doesn't seem to be a 'skip this one and all future ones' option so you end up clicking it for each question.

In my case I got "Dreamer" and, surprisingly, the full description is something I can't really disagree with. Reading the descriptions of all of the types I figured I would've ended up with "The Thinker" but I suspect being a border-line introvert pushed me over. 🤔

Back