When people think you're a monster

Nope. That would be time wasted, sadly.

Not if you can get your point across to one person.

I consider it a "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing kind of thing". If not us, who? If not now, when? We need not sit back and think that someone else will stand up for us and make it right. Look at the state of things now. That mindset has been prevalent and we have a right mess of things. I'll not go any further into it, as I don't want to turn this into a political discussion or something more heated. It is a good dialog as-is.

Not if you can get your point across to one person.

I consider it a "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing kind of thing". If not us, who? If not now, when? We need not sit back and think that someone else will stand up for us and make it right. Look at the state of things now. That mindset has been prevalent and we have a right mess of things. I'll not go any further into it, as I don't want to turn this into a political discussion or something more heated. It is a good dialog as-is.
I don't disagree with your sentiment, and I'd be more than happy to do it. I'm just suggesting that getting an audience with that reporter wouldn't happen because he wouldn't see it as there being anything in it for him - there are no ratings to be had by spending time learning about a topic you've already sensationalized when the outcome would likely be to see it as less sensational. And, thus, less newsworthy.

I would be more than happy to meet with him, but I overwhelmingly doubt he'd have the slightest interest in meeting with me or any other street photographer. Wouldn't help his ratings...

-Ray

Back