Which camera is your favourite one?

... For me it's my it's my Olympus M-5 (the 1st edition) , it doesn't have the bells and whistles go the newer models, but it's small, light and has all the features I need and use ...
The first edition of that camera won all sorts of medals and prizes, and is still a winner in my book. The Pen-F has become my main shooter (with lots of side trips to the Leica X 113, D-lux109, Stylus S, ) but my E-M5 is still a well used part of the mix. And if I am going to something wet - like Lao New Year celebrations - it, along with the 12-40 f2.8, is my kit of choice. I don't use most of the electronic bells and whistles on any of my cameras. The OM-1 film camera was my main shooter back in the day, so... I'm old and set in my ways. I'm not implying they are not useful, just saying that don't use most of them. Actually the X-113 has all the features I need, and it's a pretty stripped down camera. The OMD-E-M5 first edition is still a great camera. I remember waiting impatiently for the delivery of mine when it was first released.

Hmmm., so hard to pick just one....

Would have to be the Olympus E-M10 MkII

My first M43, and still my favourite, so small and light, and with the 14-42 it fits in a jacket pocket.

PB150002.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back