Which camera you're 'dreamin' of?

I know of two places that have stock. Foto Riesel in Sydney and John Ralph Camera House in Erina, NSW.

I have my dream camera. And it's every thing I'd hoped for. Starts with an M. Then again a digital Xpan would probably keep me up at night.

Gordon

Don's right. During this week a mate from work is bringing his X100 in for me to play with, and if it feels right then I'm to be counted among the elect....well once I can find one in stock here in Australia. :doh:

So the day-dream might just become a reality. The bigger Leica dream, well that will have to wait until my superannuation comes in....in 25-30 years time :dash2:

I'm dreaming of the yet to be officially announced SLT-A77 or maybe the A65. A65 might fit the bill since I don't think I need a weather sealed body made of magnesium or the 12 shots per second from a 24Mp sensor.

Hoping someone will make an affordable digital rangefinder that takes M lenses. Price it at about a $1K, and it should sell like hotcakes. It would sell even if the sensor is a cropped sensor. I'd be perfectly happy with the 16 meg Sony sensor. Just weaken that AA filter a bit and we've got ourselves a winner.

Hi Brian,

Welcome back, great to see you here again. Did you purchase the "X100 Storm is over" killer camera?
If so, congrats with your new gear.

It's all true... what can I say - I couldn't resist this beauty :D

And to be back in-sync with my two best on-line friends, feels like the Universe is back in balance :drinks:

Cheers

Brian

Brian, it's wonderful to see you here - and I can't wait to see your pictures! You've been missed by many. Although there are lots of familiar faces here, there are also members who don't know you... So if you can, please do us the honor of an official unofficial intro in the good old Welcomes and Intros forum. You know it's in my DNA to write this.;)

Brian is probably too well brought up to blow his own horn, so I will as he was integral to building, nurturing and supporting our "across the hall" site Mu43:Welcome Back, Brian Mosley! - Micro Four Thirds User Forum He also has the patience of a saint! Believe me, I tried it many times with my never ending questions.:D

I really want a titanium M9. I don't want one because it's rare or exclusive or any of that rot.

I want one because I love my M8 and would love an M9.

And I also happen to love titanium. I keep my purple anodized titanium spork at my desk, and I write with titanium-nibbed fountain pens.

If Leica ever decided to do a purple anodized titanium M-series camera, I'd so be there.

I really want a titanium M9. I don't want one because it's rare or exclusive or any of that rot.

I want one because I love my M8 and would love an M9.

And I also happen to love titanium. I keep my purple anodized titanium spork at my desk, and I write with titanium-nibbed fountain pens.

If Leica ever decided to do a purple anodized titanium M-series camera, I'd so be there.

Love the spork, does it get much use?

If you happened across a Ti M9, I'd have a go anodising it for you - I might need a few goes to get the voltage ramps right, but you'd be good to shout me a couple of spares?

I was more research than process, but I'm sure I'd work it out pretty fast :)

We have accumulated 4 sets of splayds.

DSCF1307-rs.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back