Fuji Which Fuji X Body?

If you're waiting for Fuji to put weather sealing in the X-E/X-Txx lines, it's not going to happen. Maybe IBIS, but that won't happen before Fuji has it in the X-Pro/X-Tx lines.

Hmmmm....can't wait on either feature forever. Maybe I'll just find an inexpensive X-T10 with a decent lens just to see if Fuji imaging is for me. I think I can live with the X-T10's shortcomings for a time, then upgrade to the body that may have what I need later. Darn G.A.S. attacks!

Hmmmm....can't wait on either feature forever. Maybe I'll just find an inexpensive X-T10 with a decent lens just to see if Fuji imaging is for me. I think I can live with the X-T10's shortcomings for a time, then upgrade to the body that may have what I need later. Darn G.A.S. attacks!
Could very well be a plan. If it’s still going, there has been a great sale on XT1’s. That would get you a weather resistant body.

Right now there is only around a $120 difference between the T1 and T10 new. And the T1 will have a higher resale. But there is still the size difference. Unfortunately, for Fuji's market, I don't see them ever putting weather sealing into the smaller bodies. It would cut to much into the sales of their "pro" bodies.

They're Here!
Got my excellent X-T10 and near new 16-50 f3.5 II today and am very pleased with the handling, especially the light weight of the combo. Getting used to the UI coming from an Olympus Mu-43 has been fun and challenging, but fairly easy. Surprised at the amount of tweaking that can be done! Looking forward to some fun in "FujiLand"! :yahoo:

I would like to "beat severely about the head & shoulders" those who had anything to do with encouraging my Fuji purchase! There ain't enough Tums to eliminate the newest G.A.S attack!
Just when I was getting over severe cases from Mu-43 systems, up comes "FujiItis"! Watch your backs...I'll find all of you! :hiding:

Actually I'm working with both systems simultaneously. I just received my new Olympus E-M5 II today and it's another learning curve from my previous Oly. Of course I have to learn everything there is to know about anything I have, so my pea-brain is borderline rupturing most of the time! Switching from Oly to Fuji and back is "challenging" to say the least! :hmmm:

Back