Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minolta MD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (other)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

mike3996

Legend
Say you didn't have any foreign lenses or adapters for your APS-C body. You want to invest in one good speed-boosted 0.71x adapter.

Is there any particular direction you'd take? Why?

Note: Nikon G covers all Nikon F lenses.

Last edited:
Nikon F seems to be the most plentiful, but at the same time might be a bit more expensive. I think Minoltas MD and Canon FD legacy lenses are a bit more affordable, but might be harder to obtain depending on the lens.

Humm. Metabones didn't list a Nikon F to Fuji X adapter on their site, hence I didn't list it. What the heck is G mount anyway. :) Turns out it's for the "apertureless" lens generation. I'll edit the poll. (Can't edit existing poll options but I added a red remark.)

Yes indeed my question or ponderation is to think if a particular lens selection tickles you more than the other, or perhaps some lenses just are known to behave better under speed boosting, or perhaps say OM lenses just are more compact and fit a typical APSC MILC body way nicer than f.ex Leica R lenses.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware there were any speed boosters for KAR, due to the short flange distance.
The flange distance is probably not the limiting factor- more likely that the lenses have not been made in a long time. It's too bad- the Konica lenses were right up there with Leica in the lens comparisons.

Back