Fuji White Balance Setting:Fine

True but the white balance "Fine" value (don't confuse it with the image quality) should be somewhere around 5400 Kelvins.I wonder is anyone knows.
For instance at nikon d3000 is 5400 K

True but the white balance "Fine" value (don't confuse it with the image quality) should be somewhere around 5400 Kelvins.I wonder is anyone knows.

For anyone else wondering:

http://www.fujix-forum.com/index.php/topic/780-daylight-wb-preset-labelled-as-fine/

Not sure what temperature it actually is, but it looks like that's their equivalent to "Daylight" which is usually 5500K or thereabouts. If anybody knows, Rico (flysurfer) might.

Huh... I never noticed Fine in the WB menu before... I tend to look at the icons, and to me that is daylight...

That "Fine" WB setting caught my eye also. Interesting. I thought, also, that it might refer to the standard "Daylight" setting which should be somewhere around 5200-5400K. I use either Auto or play with a Kelvin custom setting if I think Auto is not correct.

Back