Who's Hanging Out?

Amin

Hall of Famer
From time to time, I thought we could use Google Hangouts to hangout with other members in video chat and put a face/voice with the names we see here. This is a thread where we can invite one another to hangout.

To do so, use the "Hangout" feature in Google Plus and then copy paste the URL from your hangout to this thread to indicate that you're in a hangout.

All you need to hangout is a webcam and a microphone. If you have a camera and microphone built into your computer and/or phone, that should work just fine. If you have a USB headset, all the better. Eventually we'll probably use some of these hangouts to record podcasts.

I'm hanging out right now: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/291abd7a95a6643156d0d0ce11fe7498b588032e?authuser=0&hl=en#

this could be interesting

now were is my best "bib and tucker" etc.?

I need at least a few weeks to prepare

sounds a great idea - who will be the first to have a go

time differences could also be amusing

You can also hangout without a video camera or with video disabled, but where's the fun in that?

Still alone here in my hangout btw. 30 minutes to go before the Knicks-Celtics game starts. Go Knicks!

Hi Amin - are you still there

I'll try to figure out what to do and say hello in the next ten mins or so

we are still at the end of a copper wire, (in rural France), so i hope that the internet connection is fast enough

Back