Who's still taking pics with digital oldies?

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I will still take pictures with my Canon Elph SD870 Power Shot - especially in inclement weather or at the beach. It has zero controls, except a zoom and it has taken some great pictures, if I do say so myself.:biggrin:

Pelao

All-Pro
Jul 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Stephen
My wife still uses a Canon EOS300D / Rebel: the camera that broke the digital SLR price hold.

Slow etc., but image is quality is fine. She loves it.

Cristian Sorega

Regular
Apr 23, 2011
London
I do and in my favourite cameras are all over 5 years old, the Ricoh GRD I, the Panasonic LC1 and the Epson RD1. Even after all this time I have yet to find a camera that produces better images than these three. Even with all the new cameras coming out I would not know what to replace these with since there is no real alternative that would come close.

marlof

Trying to focus
Dec 25, 2010
The Netherlands
Marlof
I occassionally use the Sony W12 that lies around here, and rarely use the Olympus E1 with 14-54. I probably should take that one out more: I still find my way around it blindfolded, and it still takes great pictures.

Crsnydertx

Top Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Chuck
I'll have to get out my other G2 - Canon, 10+ years old - and give it a whirl for old times' sake! 4 MP, $750 in 2001. And we gripe about today's prices....

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom