WINNER ANNOUNCED - 18th Serious Compacts Salon Challenge - On The Move!

Sky Wheel

Some great shots here. Love this theme and this type of photography. Here is a night shot of the Sky Wheel in Niagara Falls, Ontario taken with the Pentax K-01 and 15 mm DA LTD.

9154196243_e9171eecb8_b.jpg

This is my very first share as I'm new to the forums. It's from a trip I did to South America in 2007/8. This particular one a 3 day jaunt into the edges of the Amazon in Peru. I was fascinated watching the otters at play :)

giant_otters_peru.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wonderful image - the stillness of the man in black...the color tones and design - beautifully seen, serhan!

Barrie, I dropped you a PM about your upcoming move. Hoping it's going to go extra smoothly for you!

Hi all, had no access to the web for a short while. Gimme a day or so to have a good look for the best of the great bunch. Ain't gonna be easy.

Pete

To put you out of your misery............those dancing feet sent shivers up my spine. You don't need to see their faces to see the couple are having a cracking good time. I am a big fan of less is more and this is a perfect example. You don't need to see the whole picture here to "see the picture"

Briar carries it off to the next salon.

I loved the whirling Dervishes too, but pipped at the post by the dancing feet. Special mention for interpretation goes to the movers truck.

Sorry for delay and for the brief ending, but am in a beach house to south of Melbourne, and net access is 5 miles away in a cafe.

Well done those dancing feet.

PS - I couldn't see how to change the heading to "winner announced" if someone can oblige please? Thanks

Pete

Back