WINNER ANNOUNCED 31st Serious Compacts Salon Challenge - PAUSE

pictogramax

All-Pro
Being given the honors of running the 31st edition, I propose you take a break and show me those little bits of pause in life, the moments of recuperation and syncing with the world around. I guess some examples will make it clearer than thousand words, but I would like to add that you are encouraged to differ in all possible manners in order to make once again another set of various and inspiring images.

7236597632_cdef822793_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
GOOD LIFE by Milan Jovanovic, on Flickr
7003824026_78c3e9ce02_o.jpg
CHIAROSCURO by Milan Jovanovic, on Flickr
6390628839_6ac8fb6798_o.jpg
PARKED by Milan Jovanovic, on Flickr
4096769694_4b178652c7_o.jpg
MORNING BREAK by Milan Jovanovic, on Flickr
4266858119_4254c00759_o.jpg
L'EQUIPE by Milan Jovanovic, on Flickr
7925174792_5036c935b2_o.jpg
SHOWER by Milan Jovanovic, on Flickr

This challenge will run three weeks from today, November 22, through Wednesday, December 14 at some time of my choosing. Don't worry, if you really want to sneak in an entry at the very last moment, it will be done :)

Da Rules:

1. Either take pictures that match the nominated theme or select some from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the images in order to enter it.

2. Only one entry per salon, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement pictures that this is what you've done. You can add or change the title and add to the edit line to let everyone know.

3. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give him/her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photochallenge, after all!

4. The person who submitted the chosen picture will assume the responsibility of curator for the next Salon Challenge and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the PL Photo Challenges forum, with details of the new theme. Don't forget - that opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.

5. The curator cannot enter his or her own salon.

Jumping in early with an old X100 one. My idea of a pause is this... a really good cuppa.

IMG_0130.JPG

Back