[WINNER ANNOUNCED] 7th Cameraderie Photo Salon: Transport

AC6D45EA-77CF-4F90-9743-3C3BBF438508.jpeg

Old School

Well, I've been considering the entries and its been kinda hard to make a decision.

Points for unusual go to MortyCapp for his dual dolphins, Bill's Big Lizzie, Jock's motorised giant shopping trolley, and Bobby's hill climb cart/car/whatever the hell it is :)

Photographically, I found great appeal in Miguel's scooter, John's paddlers, michealj's helicopter and aKilter's Old School (I guess I really do like B&W).

The decision though, has to be for MortyCapp's dolphins. Loved it from the first, it was so unexpected and entertaining. Thanks for the laugh :) Congratulations! Now, over to you for the next challenge.

Well, I've been considering the entries and its been kinda hard to make a decision.

Points for unusual go to MortyCapp for his dual dolphins, Bill's Big Lizzie, Jock's motorised giant shopping trolley, and Bobby's hill climb cart/car/whatever the hell it is :)

Photographically, I found great appeal in Miguel's scooter, John's paddlers, michealj's helicopter and aKilter's Old School (I guess I really do like B&W).

The decision though, has to be for MortyCapp's dolphins. Loved it from the first, it was so unexpected and entertaining. Thanks for the laugh :) Congratulations! Now, over to you for the next challenge.

Many thanks Sue,

It was a fun challenge. I'll try to think of a new theme overnight and launch a new challenge tomorrow.

Well hosted Sue.

It helps being a marine biologist -
I thought to myself I'm jealous of the killer entry and your killer job. ( :

Congrats Morty!

Back