WINNER ANNOUNCED ! - The 4th Serious Compacts Salon Challenge : Gritty Black & White

London Bridge

One from the Spring in the days of the Pentax K-01!

IMGP0279-4-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like the treatment and mood of this one, can you please tell me what was the processing? Thanks in advance :)

Thanks Kian.
I processed the raw file in LR3 and tweaked the image with the exposure/brightness/blacks sliders mostly. I did set the Clarity slider all the way to the left at -100. No scientific method to my madness, I just play with things until I get the image to match what's floating around in my head...

Thanks Kian.
I processed the raw file in LR3 and tweaked the image with the exposure/brightness/blacks sliders mostly. I did set the Clarity slider all the way to the left at -100. No scientific method to my madness, I just play with things until I get the image to match what's floating around in my head...

Great, I'mhappy with LR and have the same approach, I let the pictue and the moment decide what the pictue Will look like, I still haven't exploited the possibles with LR yet and have not invested ind sfx yet, tanks for the info.

Back