Leica Winter 2017-2018 Images

BrianS

Super Moderator
Apr 3, 2013
I have 8 weeks of leave and a beach house in Florida. Told my wife and daughter not to annoy me... That would get me through most of the Winter "In Style".

carlb

All-Pro
Feb 6, 2013
No reason why this should only be "classic" winter shots ... Balmy and beach-house winter shots welcome, heh.

Brian, are you going to be in the panhandle, or ?

BrianS

Super Moderator
Apr 3, 2013
We usually come down every Summer- had to skip last summer. We will be down next Summer, most definitely. When I retire- the plan is to head down to Navarre and Pensacola. I've vacationed in the Panhandle ever since a Baby, which was 60 years ago now.

carlb

All-Pro
Feb 6, 2013
I agree: stay home after or during a snowstorm. No reason to get the car stuck.

Those are some busy spiders there!

I need to push myself more to get out for pics regardless of skies. I see gray and just don't even want to put a camera in the glove box. But sometimes gray days can offer the best pics.

carlb

All-Pro
Feb 6, 2013
Thanks, David. The last two are with a D-LUX (the twin of the LX100), those before that are with SL and the 24-90mm zoom. All are with polarizers. I use Marumi DHG CPL filters - they hit a sweet spot for polarizing-cut, pass-through transmission, and price.

carlb

All-Pro
Feb 6, 2013
David, Christine - Winter can sure be beautiful. Great shots.

Mostly grey and overcast here. Shouldn't be a deterrent to pics, I know. Have the D-LUX in the glove box though, ready if opportunity strikes.

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
Believe me, it's a bit of everything here in the UK. From lovely Spring sunshine to freezing sleet and wind (today) in a matter of hours! That's what we get for living on a small island!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom