• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

Leica Winter 2017-2018 Images

Burkey

All-Pro
Apr 18, 2011
Northern New England
Nice images, Carl. Spring, you ask? We could use some in northern Vermont right now.
Hey, just a suggestion as you wait for your CL. I found the CL to be a slippery grab. One of Tim Issac's "Thumbs Up", (Match Technical), helped a lot. 'Might be something to consider. 'Just thinking out loud here. Good luck.
. . . David

Last edited by a moderator:

Burkey

All-Pro
Apr 18, 2011
Northern New England
Carl - Very nice images. I have a leather half case with a bit of pistol grip tape on the CL right now since we are traveling. 'Getting back to images, a different version of the winter months. ;-)
. . . David
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

carlb

All-Pro
Feb 6, 2013
Thanks David and Christine. Quite a few municipalities around Minneapolis and Saint Paul had the forethought (or just plain luck) to create large nature parks. They've been upgraded with paved trails, interpretive signs and the like.

These can butt up against commercial projects or freeways, so about a third of time I need to be creative with framing.

I'll scour Google Maps in my area for hints of undeveloped areas with trails, and try to confirm as much as I can with nearby street views.

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
Thanks David and Christine. Quite a few municipalities around Minneapolis and Saint Paul had the forethought (or just plain luck) to create large nature parks. They've been upgraded with paved trails, interpretive signs and the like.

These can butt up against commercial projects or freeways, so about a third of time I need to be creative with framing.

I'll scour Google Maps in my area for hints of undeveloped areas with trails, and try to confirm as much as I can with nearby street views.
I had a good friend who married a guy from Chaska Minnesota over 35 years ago. I went to visit once but can only remember the forked lightning that we hardly ever see here in the UK :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom