Leica Winter 2017-2018 Images

'Got out for a walk today. Sunny, nice blue sky. These are from the CL with the 23mm TL processed in LR "Classic".
. . . David

Sunny February Day-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sunny February Day Version #2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice images, Carl. Spring, you ask? We could use some in northern Vermont right now.
Hey, just a suggestion as you wait for your CL. I found the CL to be a slippery grab. One of Tim Issac's "Thumbs Up", (Match Technical), helped a lot. 'Might be something to consider. 'Just thinking out loud here. Good luck.
. . . David
CL with Thumb Grip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks David and Christine. Quite a few municipalities around Minneapolis and Saint Paul had the forethought (or just plain luck) to create large nature parks. They've been upgraded with paved trails, interpretive signs and the like.

These can butt up against commercial projects or freeways, so about a third of time I need to be creative with framing.

I'll scour Google Maps in my area for hints of undeveloped areas with trails, and try to confirm as much as I can with nearby street views.

Thanks David and Christine. Quite a few municipalities around Minneapolis and Saint Paul had the forethought (or just plain luck) to create large nature parks. They've been upgraded with paved trails, interpretive signs and the like.

These can butt up against commercial projects or freeways, so about a third of time I need to be creative with framing.

I'll scour Google Maps in my area for hints of undeveloped areas with trails, and try to confirm as much as I can with nearby street views.

I had a good friend who married a guy from Chaska Minnesota over 35 years ago. I went to visit once but can only remember the forked lightning that we hardly ever see here in the UK :)

Back