Completed Withdrawn: Canon 7D Outfit w/ Six Lenses | Location: NC | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ektar

Regular
Ad Type: For Sale

Price: See below

Items:
Canon 7D Complete Outfit w/Eight Now Six Lenses

My Location: West of Charlotte, NC

Pictures: See attached

Description:

This selloff is commonly referred to as "thinning the herd." While that's true, it's just as much a matter of someone else should get to enjoy it. This started as the gift of a Rebel XT...one thing led to another, and that led to this:
  • Canon 7D. Very good condition---$140
  • Canon EF-S 24mm f2.8 STM. Mint.---$89 SOLD
  • Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM, near mint.---$80
  • Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Exc ++ ---$300
  • Canon EF 100mm f2.0, LN---$245
  • Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM, Exc + ---$75
  • Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM, LN ---$140
  • Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4.0-5.6 IS STM, LN ---$125 SOLD
  • Rokinon EF Mount 8mm f3.5 FishEye CS II, LN- ---$110
  • Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip, Mint (essentially unused) ---$40
  • Canon 580EX Speedlite, Exc + ---$50
PRICES INCLUDE PAYPAL FEES and CONUS SHIPPING via USPS

The camera is in great shape, includes body cap, Canon strap, five aftermarket batteries and dual slot aftermarket charger.

All of the Canon lenses come with original Canon front and rear caps (except the 60 macro, which somehow has a generic back cap). All but the 24mm come with hoods; the hood for the 50mm and the 18-55 are JJC hoods, but fit well and work properly. The 100mm f2.0 comes with the original box and paperwork.

The Rokinon is the later version with the removable hood. I had the early one, and this is clearly the better lens, and has a removable hood. Includes the OE front cap (with a few marks) and what I believe to be the OE rear cap.

As far as I can tell, the BG-E7 battery grip has never been used. I bought it as mint condition and did not use it. I did put a battery in to test it, but that was it. Includes box and paperwork, but does not include the AA battery holder; it just uses the Canon (style) battery.

The 580EX Speedlite is the first version, but works properly and has almost no sign of use. Includes the box (barcode has been cut out), pouch, and paperwork. Very very nice copy.

I was fairly choosy when I put this kit together, and TBH it has seen very, very little use, so it's all in exceptional condition. For the sake of space, I'm posting one picture of each item, but have several of each, which I'm happy to provide at your request.

In general, I consider sales to be final, but I will not leave a buyer "holding the bag" so to speak. Check out my feedback here, on Mu-43 (also ektar), PentaxForums ("MXLX") and on eBay ("dilligafdon"). Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I can usually ship within two business days, but my current work schedule could push shipment to the Friday following a purchase. If this is an issue, please reach out and I'll do the best I can to at least give you a firm shipment time frame.

Payment Method: Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations: Within the Continental US

Shipping Methods: USPS, either Parcel or Priority

Shipping Charge: FREE

Handling Time:
See Above

References: Here and Mu-43 "ektar," PentaxForums: "MXLX," FM: "zone 6.5," eBay: "dilligafdon"

Additional Specifications: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, and I will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• Canon7D_1A.jpg
    Canon7D_1A.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 1,025
  • Canon24STM_1A.jpg
    Canon24STM_1A.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 44
  • Canon50STM_6A.jpg
    Canon50STM_6A.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Canon60MacUSM_8A.jpg
    Canon60MacUSM_8A.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Canon100USM_2A.jpg
    Canon100USM_2A.jpg
    638.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Canon18_55_IS_1A.jpg
    Canon18_55_IS_1A.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Canon10_18_IS_4A.jpg
    Canon10_18_IS_4A.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Canon55_250_IS_1A.jpg
    Canon55_250_IS_1A.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Rokinon8_FE_CSII_5A.jpg
    Rokinon8_FE_CSII_5A.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 44
  • CanonBG_E7_1A.jpg
    CanonBG_E7_1A.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Canon580EX_2A.jpg
    Canon580EX_2A.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Don't make me keep this stuff; I already sold two of my favorites. I went out and did a couple test shots with a new acquisition adapted to the 7D... It's a nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back