Expired WITHDRAWN - FS: Silver NEX 5n with kit 18-55 zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blb

This offer is withdrawn. Sorry for the inconvenience. I decided to keep the camera as the output is consistently beating that from the t2i.

I purchased this camera last summer as a bit of a pick-me-up while recovering from a heart attack. Fortunately, I'm doing much better now, but unfortunately, I can't really justify keeping this and my T2i. Though, in many ways, I prefer this camera, the desire to catch my kids' sporting events and such has me keeping the dslr. I have all the original packaging and everything is in great condition. I'm pretty firm on $550 + shipping.

I cannot figure-out how to add images, but the camera can be seen here: https://picasaweb.google.com/108375277930943128372/5nForSale

I've been asked about the marks that are visible on the bottom of the camera - on the edge of the battery door and around the tripod attachment. The camera has not been dropped or mishandled in anyway. I do not know how to explain these marks, other than normal wear and tear, either from setting it on a table-top, or, more likely, from rubbing against my clothing or zippers as the camera is designed to hang "lens down" when on a neck strap. I have not tried to polish these away, nor do I know if this issue is common to this body. I do consider them to be quite minor and believe they are more visible in the photo than in person.

Bryan

VNZ-

I've sent a couple messages your way as well.

Thanks,
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back