Completed WITHDRAWN: Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AIS AI-S Manual Focus Lens Late Model *NICE!* | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan F/2

All-Pro
Name
Jonathan
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price WITHDRAWN

Item Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AIS AI-S Manual Focus Lens Late Model *NICE!*

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
Description:
Ships to: Con US
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority Shipping in the ConUS and Hawaii Only

For sale is an excellent Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AIS AI-S Manual Focus Lens! It's a late model copy with the serial number starting at 413xxx indicating a 2006 and later manufacture date. Lens barrel has minimal wear and glass is clean with maybe some tiny specs of dust. Lens includes: front/rear caps and the Nikon OEM HS-12 clip-on hood. The lens works great, but I'm selling it to free up some cash. Buy with confidence!

More images included below:

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge Included

Handling Time 1-2 Business Days

References Fred Miranda: Jonathan F - 129 + Positive Seller Rating

Additional Specifications PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
You sure you want to sell that Jonathan? Even if not used, it'll look impressive sitting there on a shelf!

It's a beautiful lens, but I'm not a collector! I have a few other rare'ish Nikon MF lenses that I'm keeping, so I'm willing to let this go! It's actually liberating trimming down my collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back