Status
Not open for further replies.

ektar

Regular
Classifieds Type For Sale

Items: Two vintage FD mount lenses

My Location: Western NC

Description (SELLING AS A PAIR)

First is a surprisingly nice FD-Mount CPC Auto Zoom 80-200 f4.0. I've always thought of CPC as being among the "bargain" or "no-name" brands from the film era, and while that may be true, it's pretty nice. One-touch zoom/focus, works smoothly. Aperture functions properly. Mounts & unmounts as it should. Multicoated optics. Some internal dust, but no coating issues and no fungus. Comes with generic front and rear caps. This one is a little heavier than the 50 or the 135, so I'm ASKING $10.

Second is a DeJur MC Auto 135mm f2.8, also in FD mount. I have read that this one is still fairly highly regarded for its age and cost. Feels very well made; light and compact. The multicoating is not as evident as on some other lenses. Seems to work properly and focus smoothly. Integrated lens hood. There is a good amount of internal dust. There are some marks on the front element. There is also a small amount of fungus inside the front element/complex. Comes with generic front and rear caps. ASKING $10.

I have several more images of both lenses; please ask if you'd like to see those. I've tried to be as complete as I can in my descriptions, but please inspect the images closely and ask any questions you may have. These are being sold AS-IS, with no returns. Thanks for looking!

Payment Methods: Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price), Trade (no buyer/seller protection), Cash in person is always acceptable

Shipping Locations: CONUS

Shipping Methods: USPS; at this weight, probably Priority Mail.

Shipping Charge: $15.00--for BOTH

Handling Time:
Usually a couple of days depending on my work schedule and where the weekend falls.

References: Same screen name on Mu4/3, "MXLX" on PentaxForums, "dilligafdon" on eBay

Additional Specifications:
BEST OFFER - Open to reasonable offers below listed price (but jeez; $10 each...?)
PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• CPCZoom_01B.jpg
    CPCZoom_01B.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 3,051
  • CPCZoom_02B.jpg
    CPCZoom_02B.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 66
  • CPCZoom_04B.jpg
    CPCZoom_04B.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 64
  • CPCZoom_10B.jpg
    CPCZoom_10B.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 62
  • CPCZoomTest_1B.jpg
    CPCZoomTest_1B.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DeJur135_01B.jpg
    DeJur135_01B.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DeJur135_02B.jpg
    DeJur135_02B.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 70
  • DeJur135_05B.jpg
    DeJur135_05B.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DeJur135_06B.jpg
    DeJur135_06B.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 68
  • DeJur135_Test_B.jpg
    DeJur135_Test_B.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 66
  • OM50Test_2B.jpg
    OM50Test_2B.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Okay. Marking these as "withdrawn" as of 11:39PM EDT US. If you want 'em, message me before they go to the bargain hall at the local shop tomorrow mid-day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back