Nature Words/No Words: Color landscapes

Z60_2434.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

@mike3996
I think cropping the second image just above the shore line may give an interesting different look. Especially with that dramatic sky reflection in the lake. Have you try it?

@mike3996
Yes. Finding what/IF it appeals to you is of course personal preference.
I tried it and wanted to send it to you via conversation. I can’t get it done…I’m a technotwit when it comes to computers. Might be able to do it here. I’m not sure.

@Apollo T. You can insert an image in a private message; the symbol is next to the link symbol (second in the third group of menu items). You can also just drag and drop it into a private message, as you can in standard posts. In fact, as far as I can make out, private messages respond exactly the same as standard posts, except for the header (where you set recipient and subject).

M.

@mike3996
Yes. Finding what/IF it appeals to you is of course personal preference.
I tried it and wanted to send it to you via conversation. I can’t get it done…I’m a technotwit when it comes to computers. Might be able to do it here. I’m not sure.
2021-07-25 (Sun) 16-45-53.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My foremost impressions: the picture becomes too unbalanced. The mid-portion with the ripples isn't too attractive for me, so the bottom part has to be included. This requirement leads to the challenge of balance.

Back