Nature Words/No Words: Color landscapes

P8218596.1.jpg

@Apollo T. You can insert an image in a private message; the symbol is next to the link symbol (second in the third group of menu items). You can also just drag and drop it into a private message, as you can in standard posts. In fact, as far as I can make out, private messages respond exactly the same as standard posts, except for the header (where you set recipient and subject).

M.
@MoonMind
I’ve been a bit preoccupied lately so I haven’t thanked you for your reply. Actually I tried to comment immediately but somehow it got lost. I’m not normally this rude. I have figure out what seems to work for me.

A view of Mt. Shasta, in northern California, taken from Mt. Ashland, on the Oregon side of the Oregon-California border. The beautiful apparently white "sea of clouds" which Mt. Shasta seems to be rising above - are actually the massive smoke pollution from numerous nearby northern California wildfires.

GX9_Aug31_21_Mt_Shasta-smoke(color).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A view of Mt. Shasta, in northern California, taken from Mt. Ashland, on the Oregon side of the Oregon-California border. The beautiful apparently white "sea of clouds" which Mt. Shasta seems to be rising above - are actually the massive smoke pollution from numerous nearby northern California wildfires.

View attachment 269314
Hard to rate, this one - a beautiful shot of a sobering reality ...

M.

View attachment 269314
I was going to say - the likelihood of beautiful clouds around Mt. Shasta is approaching nil! Great shot, our dark evergreen landscapes can have a brooding effect, which this shot develops quite well!

Back