Would like to try ?

Using the $25 newly repaired 24~85 AF-S VR ED G (M-O-U-S-E) ON the Df- just got back from a walk in the neighborhood shooting some pictures.
leaf1_85mm.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
The Nikon DF is buzzing around in my head at the moment.

What’s interesting you ?

Nikon Df, and I'm really glad after short testing I followed my instinct. It seems really my type camera, now considering between Voigtländer 58mm F1.4 Nokton SLII or Carl Zeiss Planar T 50mm F1.4 DF.2 for it together with Nikkor 50mm F1.4 from seventies o_O

DF0_6095 Selfie 2048.jpeg

IMG_5045.jpg

Last edited:
Nikon Df, and I'm really glad after short testing I followed my instinct. It seems really my type camera, now considering between Voigtländer 58mm F1.4 Nokton SLII or Carl Zeiss Planar T 50mm F1.4 DF.2 for it together with Nikkor 50mm F1.4 from seventies o_O

View attachment 189880
Ooh, definitely give the Nokton 58mm a go. One of the few bits of gear left that I refused to sell. It's a keep for life lens.

This camera definitely has my interest. The light weight and ease of use are attractive.

Insta360 ONE X - Own the moment.

It would be my first step into video. I would edit my videos down from 360 degrees to fit in one screen with no user option to pan and zoom. The idea of shoot now, compose later is interesting. I believe video editing will take more time than still photo editing, but this camera's editing software and the stabilization in the camera should save some time there.

This camera definitely has my interest. The light weight and ease of use are attractive.

Insta360 ONE X - Own the moment.

It would be my first step into video. I would edit my videos down from 360 degrees to fit in one screen with no user option to pan and zoom. The idea of shoot now, compose later is interesting. I believe video editing will take more time than still photo editing, but this camera's editing software and the stabilization in the camera should save some time there.

I wish I had this when I was a teenager.

I'm glad that when I was a teenager that everybody didn't have a camera in their pocket.
I’m glad there are very few permanent records of some of the things I did and said when I was a kid. :) Growing up in this era would be a lot different - balancing having fun and trying different things with maintaining a public persona that is preserved in social media.

I just want amazing 360 bullet-time HD video of me flying my older brothers janky 60s Schwinn bicycle off my crudely homemade ramp....and catching that look on my face when I experience the pain of landing (my teenage brain hadn't planned on what happens with the physics of the bike landing, and a body in motion tending to stay in motion)

But yeah.....I certainly don't want the rest of what you all are implying. I appreciate the relative anonymity with which I was able to live my teenage years.

I just want amazing 360 bullet-time HD video of me flying my older brothers janky 60s Schwinn bicycle off my crudely homemade ramp....and catching that look on my face when I experience the pain of landing (my teenage brain hadn't planned on what happens with the physics of the bike landing, and a body in motion tending to stay in motion)

But yeah.....I certainly don't want the rest of what you all are implying. I appreciate the relative anonymity with which I was able to live my teenage years.

You did that too? And all along I thought I had a patent on teenage ignorance!

Why is this thread under "Fuji Cameras" o_O

Anyway, unrelated to the choice of forums, would like to try the X-T3. You know, for free. There are some cameras I'd like to try for money, even some cameras I'd like to just buy (and sell if I didn't like them) but the X-T3 is currently just something I'd like to try...

Back