- Real Name
- Andrew Lossing
As I'm sitting here without much to do, how would you like this for a camera?
- Improved Foveon-type sensor with better DR handling and some high-ISO performance without falling apart.
- APS-C or bigger, how about APS-H for a fixed lens compact, that might be interesting. FF if it can be kept reasonably small.
- Fixed lens in the 40mm-45mm range, how about say 43mm? F2 aperture.
- Macro switch
- Viewfinder, either EVF or OVF with limited info, perhaps a fixed central AF point to aid with single-point AF using the focus and recompose method. Assuming that an all-out Fuji style OVF would be larger and pricier.
- Twin control dial type setup like many mirrorless cameras, aperture and SS controlled by default with a single button press to open up ISO etc.