Fuji X-E1 shots from Taiwan

The black & whites are really nice, what processing do you use?

Thank you. Most of the time I use Nik for B&W and I try to keep it simple by taking the default setting and then trying out different film simulations, once I find one I like I then tweak it a bit.

Ah I am on the iPad at the moment so I can't walk through it at this time. I will grab a shot and do some screen caps of the process in the next few days and post it. I do know that in Nik SE 2 the film types are listed by name and sorted by ISO.

So there is this phenomenon in Taiwan where gas cylinders (like above) are delivered via motorcycle to houses and businesses. The bikes are always 100% junk, leaking oil, dirty as all getout and held together with wires and strings. The gas tanks are almost always held on by old bicycle inner tubes tied together and the most tanks I have seen at one time is 5. Considering the bikes are 125 - 150cc and in such bad shape, I'm surprised they can make it up the hills to they do with the tanks on the back.

I absolutely love taking pictures of them.

Agreed, Shots look very sharp. The color rendition looks accurate, any experiences that it wasn't?

These are RAW with post processing so color results are a reflection of my mood at the time. Fuji jpgs have a signature look, much like how fuji film does.

Back