Fuji X-E2 - Shutter Releases & Shoulder Strap Suggestions

Mycenius

Rookie
Hello All,

New member here! Just got myself an X-E2 with 35mm f/1.4 and 60mm f/2.4 and looking forward to getting out and taking some shots! I'm converting over from Nikon D7100 (previously had D90, D80, and D70).

Couple of quick questions about accessories:

1. Shutter Remote Release on X-E2 - how do people find the RR90, and what good non-electronic aftermarket ones are out there?

2. Shoulder Straps/Slings - What have been people's experiences carrying around the X-E* (or M or T) models for long periods (e.g. 3-4 walk or hike or longer) - although it's fairly light preferable I suspect to still avoid hanging around neck continuously (with my D7100 I had an excellent over the shoulder sling that allowed the DSLR to hang at left hip) - has anyone experience with this (I'm going to try and see if my existing sling might work with the X-E2 but interested in others' experiences).

Look forward to reading the forums!

Hi

I bought an electronic shutter release off eBay for £5 and it works perfectly :eek:)

As for sling / strap suggestions I've tried many but really like the Joby Ultrafit sling - it's not cheap to buy but it's very well made, fastens securely to the bottom of the camera and is very comfortable. It allows the camera to be worn in a variety of positions and allows quick and easy access to the camera when you need it.

Back