Fuji X-H1 question...

I'm also on the X-Series boards and there it seems people prefer the X-E1/2/2s over the X-E3 as well. I have an X-E2 and the color/sharpness balance is awesome.

I love the idea of the xh1, but it's huge. Even if it was the same size as my a7ii I would be interested, but it's bigger. I understand the arguments for larger bodies, but if you shoot primarily under 100mm, it just doesn't seem logical.

I'm a big fan of the rangefinder style bodies, not so much the DSLR versions, but the IBIS interested me. I'll hold off hoping the XPro3 or X-E5 (no "4" due to Japanese superstition, right?) has IBIS.

...and I hope their flagships still get built in Japan.

I love the idea of the xh1, but it's huge. Even if it was the same size as my a7ii I would be interested, but it's bigger. I understand the arguments for larger bodies, but if you shoot primarily under 100mm, it just doesn't seem logical.

Huge? I don’t know about that. It’s slightly larger and heavier than the Sony A7III...

Yes, some have a preference for the previous sensor over the X-T3. Of course, others have a preference for the original Bayer sensor in the X100.

I'm happy with the X-H1 and X100F. I have noticed it is easier to induce the "worms"/ watercolor effect during post-processing, than the X-E2S (previous sensor).

The IBIS on the X-H1 works great with non-OIS lenses, including adapted lenses. Not sure if/ when Fuji will work it into smaller bodies.

Yes, some have a preference for the previous sensor over the X-T3. Of course, others have a preference for the original Bayer sensor in the X100.

I'm happy with the X-H1 and X100F. I have noticed it is easier to induce the "worms"/ watercolor effect during post-processing, than the X-E2S (previous sensor).

The IBIS on the X-H1 works great with non-OIS lenses, including adapted lenses. Not sure if/ when Fuji will work it into smaller bodies.

I think once the X100F gets to $500 in used status....I'll be getting one. I know, OT...but it's performance has come a long way since the original X100 I had years ago.

I'm a big fan of the rangefinder style bodies, not so much the DSLR versions, but the IBIS interested me. I'll hold off hoping the XPro3 or X-E5 (no "4" due to Japanese superstition, right?) has IBIS.

...and I hope their flagships still get built in Japan.

Same boat here. Would love an RF style Fuji camera with IBIS.

Back